Sunday, July 10, 2016

Glacier, Spokane, and Okanogan

So, it's been awhile since I've updated, but I promise you I'm alive! 
In the past half week I've visited glacier, which we were only there for two days, then we spent a night in Spokane, and now we're in Okanogan! 
Tomorrow we're going to Olympic national park, and we're thinking of going to Seattle but the car window is still broken, so I'm not too sure what we'll do for security...
Anyways, back to glacier...
Here's a photo of Logan's pass visitor center! 
And this is one of the stops on Going-to-the-Sun road, which was beautiful, yet terrifying! 
Tomorrow will thankfully be a short drive to Olympic, and after two nights there we will be back in Oregon at forest grove! 
Any suggestions for Olympic? 
See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment