Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Yellowstone and Grand Tetons

So I haven't been able to get internet while I've been in Yellowstone, so I'll give a quick update! 
We were there for three nights in Flagg Ranch/ Headwaters campground! We had an amazing time and we're able to drop down to Grand Tetons and Jackson Hole. 
My favorite place was the Artists Paint Pots
And all of the hot springs!
Unfortunately on the way the motor in the drivers side window broke and the window fell down. So we went to try and get it fixed but the piece has to be ordered. So the window is up for the time  being, and I'm going to see if we can get it fixed while we're in Spokane! It sounds like it's going to be a couple hundred, so that's unfortunate, but we gotta do what we gotta do. 
Next we'll be in glacier! Our campsite is on the east side, but we'll be visiting the west! 
Only 9 days till we're home! 


1 comment: