Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Grand Canyon: Day 2

I was in a little bit of a funk this morning when I woke up, but going back to the lodge and rim certainly perked me up!
I got to see this amazing view of the north rim! 
After hiking around for a bit, Sydney and I spent most of the day in the lodge listening to talks varying from geology, the reintegration of condors, and the history of water sources. We also sat, read, and I filled out more of my sketchbook with water colors. 
Overall it was a super relaxing day, way more relaxing than the hotel room of Las Vegas, and I will love to come here agin someday. 
Tonight Syd and I will go check out the sunset and then rest up before we head out to Zion tomorrow morning! 



1 comment:

  1. So glad you are able to find time for your art. Will be looking forward to seeing them. xo

    ReplyDelete